This video covers how to perform a full system restore point creation on the Windows 8 operating system.
The Faster 8 series is an optimization and speedup series dedicated to improving the speed and performance of the Windows 8 operating system.
It aims to provide a comprehensive instructional guide for beginner to expert users.
How To Create A Windows 8 System Restore Point
- Open your Metro UI.
- Type the words ‘Create System Restore’ and the search bar will come up
- Select the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Select ‘Create A Restore Point’ from the search results
- One the dialog box opens, simply click ‘Create…’
- Name the restore point.
- Click Ok.
The Faster 8 series is just one series provided by The PCM Tech Help Show for showing how to increase system performance for an operating system. The PCM Tech Help Show also has a Faster XP, Faster Vista and Faster 7 series that covers beginner to advanced techniques in Windows optimization.
Latest posts by Craig Chamberlin (see all)
- IT Life – 69 – Talk To Me – 03/15/2016 - March 15, 2016
- IT Life – 68 – Heroes And Villains Conference – 03/14/2016 - March 14, 2016
- IT Life – 67 – Pros And Cons Of WordPress Development – 02/23/2016 - February 23, 2016